Monday, June 3, 2013

Last Post Reflection.

So, I sat down to write this yearly reflection and I had no idea what to reflect on. I went back and read my first reflection and then some others. Based on all of those, I have definitely improved from the beginning of the year as an English student. But I think my biggest improvement that I want to talk about would be my writing. Mainly how I developed a writing style. Or better yet, improved on it. At the beginning of the year, I mostly had a writing style. My writing had a signature voice to it. I feel that this year I have improved on this aspect of my writing by adding structure and better form to it. My essays are structured better but I still use the same voice. Which is nice to know that no matter what writing strategies you use, your voice can still adapt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment