Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly Reflection

Topic; Inferences
I recently had a conference with Ms. Capelli about inferences. I need to build on them. Something I could get stronger in is not making a prediction. The problem im facing is The past tense and pretense of when things are happening. I tend to predict what is going to happen in the the future instead of what happened or is currently happening in the text. I think something I'm good at is inferencing is going beneath the text but another problem I have is figuring out how to get there. Or being metacognitive.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you focused on one aspect that is hard for you. I think many people can agree with you, and I sort of get where you are coming from. You reflected on an important topic and I hope you get better at it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete