Sunday, February 10, 2013

Non-Ficton Super SmartNote

This article is called "How a Charming Doodling App Arose From the Web’s Wildest West". Its about this new app that was just released on the app store for iOS iPad. Its called DrawQuest, and its a "drawing app." Every day there is a new "quest" with a template for you to use. But the main reason for me doing this SmartNote is the central purpose of this app. See you can use this template but you don't have to. So if being creative is not your forte you can use the template to get started. If you are creative, (or you think you are) you can just draw right over the template. The creator of this app was very smart in this and I think created a great product for anybody to get better at their own artistic talent.
Read the original article here!

6 comments:

  1. That is an interesting topic. But I think that you can add a little more to it. Like if you have tried this app and whether you like it or not. And maybe a little more info about it. But it sounds cool, I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well noted! Be sure to try out my review on the link below!


      http://willjacobson.blogspot.com/2013/03/review-of-drawquest.html

      Delete
  2. I agree with Nicole when she said that you should say if you tried the app and whether you liked it or not. But you found the central theme and really highlighted it, and differentiated it from other drawing apps. That is really cool. I am DEFINITELY going to try this app out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to check out my review of DrawQuest.

      http://willjacobson.blogspot.com/2013/03/review-of-drawquest.html

      Delete
  3. I like that you picked this app to explain because it could be used for things other than free-drawing. But, to make your smartnote better, you could have said how architects or people with a job that has designing involved. Also, why is this app important to the evolvement of technology and architecture? I also like your explanation of the app and what you can do with it. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job in explaining your app. Also the way you described the app itself was fun to read. I also liked how you explained it from your point of view and related it to reality. What I would add is some information on how others would view the app, but otherwise it was nice.

    ReplyDelete